Sunday, July 24, 2011

Well...

Nothing like searching through the want ads to get your day off to a rousing start.
Now I know exactly how useless and unqualified I really am...
Time is slipping away and I have to do something.  I have submitted the ol' resume to many different places, and nothing has come back.
Ah well, next months bills are paid.  I have food.  Things are stable.
I need to go and mow the back yard, and there's plenty of weeding to do...
But I just don't feel like being all sweaty and hot right now.  This heat is a real bummer, and from what they've been saying and the forecast I've seen it don't look like it's getting mush better anytime soon.  Looks like the heat index is gonna be over 100 all next week.
And yes, I do believe the heat index is a real thing, not just some trumped up scare tactic of the liberals.  The almighty Rush Limbaugh mocking the heat index just makes me wish his followers would follow his advice and not pay attention to the warnings, the country could use a few less fat, self-important, self-indulgent middle aged males.
Maybe we should push for the Rad Right to hold a tennis tournament next week, matches starting at about 1pm.  That might solve a lot of our problems...
Ah, but we won't go there right now.
I'm in a weird mood right now.  I want to do something, but I don't want to do what I have to do....
I'm procrastinating, it's a skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment