Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More 5's...

One of my on going projects is to organize my music files and get all the titles and artists right.  I've been working on it for a while now.  As I go along I've been rating the songs.  5's are things that I have trouble turning off.  When I'm about to turn the radio or MP3 player off, if one of these pops up at that moment, I'll listen to the whole song before I turn it off.  These are songs that move me in one way or another, to dance or tears or back in time to a special moment.
Ya never know, you might see something you like.  I just recently found out that I like The Beastie Boys.

That still sounds wrong.

One of my friends gave me a copy of her Desert Island List, and The Beastie Boys were on there.
These were songs in contention for my Desert Island List.




These guys kicked ass live.  When I was shift leading at Kinko's, my shift got together and bought me tickets to The Proclaimers for my birthday.  One of the best birthdays I ever had and one of the few good memories Kinko's inspires.






Another great voice, Nat King Cole, backing images from the Hubble telescope.  This video is rough but interesting.





This one seems appropriate, today.

so does this one.




And so does this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment