Friday, July 15, 2011

I am seriously lacking motivation....

There's all sorts of things I should be doing, and absolutely nothing I feel like doing.
Brain washing Maxwell has turned into the monster project.  The program I downloaded to burn the boot disk won't load.  I've cleaned the temporary Explorer files and checked and cleaned and defragmented the disk.  I disabled the virus software...
I'm beginning to think Max is being obstinate.
But I've downloaded yet another program, will see how that goes.
Despite resolution I did some job searching.  That hasn't been an aid to positivity...
Weeding the garden and mowing the lawn, and having to start the process all over before it's even done, is just a whooping tangible example of pointlessness.  The whole ball of wax is just completely pointless...
So it's another day above ground, yeah!
Maybe playing with the wood chipper will improve my mood.
But I'm having trouble working up motivation for even that.

No comments:

Post a Comment