Friday, September 30, 2011

I am good to go!

And I do mean good.
Everything I wanted to get done for this costume has been accomplished  Wit the inclusion of a garter for the dagger I wasn't planning on taking.  The belt and scabbard look great.  The cape is done.
And I have a suitable bag.  Looks like something my Rouge might carry and is big enough to hold the cameras and other stuff.
Shows what $10 bucks and a half an hour of work can accomplish.  Yes, I used $10 of the Walmart card to finish the costume.  It's worth it.
I'm ready to head off into the land of elsewhere.  Bring on the true vacation.  Cuz this is the only go away from home vacation I've gotten in more than 20 years.  It is a good weekend.  Regardless of what doesn't quite work.
It's a live and learn sort of thing.  Last year we learned not to have Taco Bell and then follow it up with White Castle.  This is a recipe for chemical warfare.
Well, this is probably the last post till Sunday or Monday.  I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment