Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just when I was trying to stay positive....

The @&!!%# coffee maker goes out.  The stupid thing's only about 5 months old.  But it appears that the heating element is shot.
At least it went out today, when I've got time to screw around with coming up with a make shift plan, and not tomorrow when I have to leave the house by 5am and it would be even more of a rude awakening.  I can plan for the inconvenience.  From here on out, I'll have to boil water on the stove, stand and pour that through the basket, and then nuke the second cup.  Isn't that just spiffy?
Don't know when I'll have the money to replace it.
Life is such a joy.
I should have just waited and looked around for the Black and Decker.  I didn't want the Mr Coffee, back when I bought it.  But, that's all they had at Walmart, and I needed a coffee maker.  So I went ahead and bought it, even though the reviews I read weren't good.  Just proves that reading the reviews on Amazon are a good way to judge the quality of the products that are out there.  This thing has been a dog since the day I bought it.  It's the leakiest thing I've ever seen, and now it's little more than a decorative grounds holder.
If yer buying a coffee maker in the near future, don't trust the Mr Coffee name.  They ain't what they used to be.
I've got a $25 credit for Amazon.  Guess I'll head over there and see how far that will get me...

No comments:

Post a Comment