Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Monday....

Another week gone.
But, today I'm finding it difficult to be bummed.
We're in the final countdown to Con. and I don't care that I won't have money to burn.  I never really spend all that much in the Hucksters room anyway.  Last year I bought the sword and the daggers for the Rouge costume and I still only spent about $40 bucks.  This year there's not really anything I want, so no big loss.  For me Con is about hanging with my friends and taking pictures.  Thanks to my awesome friends, I can do that without too much worry.  The costume prep is almost done.  So all good on that front.
And today, I have places to be and things to do.  Got a house cleaning gig that will provide some tide over money.  At the end of the week I'll get the first check from Macy's.  It's small, but it's something.  Hopefully I'll get at least some hours from Macy's every week from here on out.  This week I'll get enough to pay the insurance on the car.  After this weekend I can contemplate getting rid of the yard sale stuff.  A table space at the flea market is $10.  I'm thinking that will get me more traffic than a yard sale.  So seriously looking at that for the weekend following this.
Life could be a hell of a lot worse.
On the good side, I left Dusty out of the cage while I was gone yesterday and she didn't chew anything!!  Maybe my baby puppy is finally growing up.  She managed to get my knee pads down on the floor, but had the good sense not to chew them.  So today she's earned another day out of the cage.  We'll see how this goes.  Maybe next weekend I won't have a huge mess to clean up on Sunday.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.  I'd really like to be able to take the crate out of the living room.  If all goes well that could happen as early as next week.
Gonna go shopping for pants today.  I've already resigned myself to not finding any slacks with pockets, so there's only the chance of a pleasant surprise there.
Well, I've gotta get my butt in gear and move.  Hope everybody has an awesome week!


No comments:

Post a Comment