Monday, September 19, 2011

Frustration!!

<SIGH>  Looks like frustration is gonna be the name of this week too.  Little is going right at the moment.  I'm having problems getting the internet access set up.  Seems to be a problem with the router.  If I don't have the router hooked up the internet works fine.  I can get into the Yahoo account and Facebook works.  Hook the router up and Yahoo and Facebook don't work.
So, right now, I can either read email and post to Facebook, or I can watch TV.  Can't do both, cuz I need the router to stream to the TV.  I'm still working on it.
Which is eating time that I need to work on the costume for Con.  That's not going well either.  Had to seam rip the bodice twice already, and I haven't gotten to the difficult stuff yet.  Decided to work on the cape and screwed up the cutting.  Luckily I had enough material to recover from that.  But now I have to make a decision on the lining and I don't like my choices in that department.  Things just suck right now.
But, today I go in to do the paperwork for the job.  Hopefully I can start working soon.  I need the money.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be a better week than the last...


No comments:

Post a Comment