Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I've been watching....



'The Incredible Hulk'
The TV show with Bill Bixby, from the late 70s.  Anybody else remember that?  It's where the craze of superheros on film really started.  I've always loved the bit of music that played at the end, The Lonely Man Theme.  The show holds up well.  In part because of Bill Bixby, one of the standout talents of TV.
I remember watching Bixby on 'My Favorite Martian' when I'd come home for lunch in grade school.



I'm sure even fewer of you remember this show.  Bixby stared with another show biz great Ray Walsh.
And I remember watching him in 'The Courtship of Eddie's Father'.  A few of you might recall this great show.



I'm sure this show had quite an impact on me, I was about the same age as Eddie when I was watching it.

Bill Bixby also stared in a show called 'The Magician', which I didn't watch way back then.  Still not sure how I missed that one.  Must have been opposite something my parents watched.



What little I've watched has been pretty good.
If yer interested you can find more about Bill Bixby over on youtube.  Stating with his bio, from Biography.



He's one of my favorites.  Always has been, always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment