Thursday, August 18, 2011

I've been wasting time...

Surfing youtube and found clips from 'Paint Your Wagon', one of my favorite musicals.
Lee Marvin is one of my favorite actors.
And it's not everyday Clint Eastwood sings.



He does a fair job.  He's got another song in the first act, but I like this one better.
Lee Marvin's not known for his singing either but, 'Wandering Star' is still one of my all time favorite songs.



I know many people didn't like the casting of those 2 roles, but that's one of the biggest draws for me.  I like the movie.  It's funny and I think Eastwood and Marvin held their own well enough.
For real singers you've got Harve Presnell in the role of Rotten Luck Willy, singing 'They Call the Wind Mariah'.



Another of my favorite songs is 'No Name City'.



It's a fun show, if you're looking for something different you should check it out.  The end of No Name City is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment