Thursday, October 6, 2011

Up and moving... sort of...

I'm up.  Gotta be at work at 6am.  So I'm up.
And my fingers are moving...
It's amazing how much presence 1 tiny little cat could have.  The house seems empty without her.  She would have been in here trying to jump in my lap, or on the bird, long about now.  Anya was a bitchy little thing but she kept life interesting and was a good snuggler, when she wanted to be.
Marc's funeral is later today, at the crematorium.  I know where it is.  That's where I had to go pick up Steve...
But I'm good at loosing people and things.  I've got a lot of practice at it.  I'll absorb and adapt.  I always do.
The real problem I have is never fully investing in anyone or anything while they are here.
I probably will never fully move in to this house.  I have some stuff that hasn't been out of the box since I moved out of my mom's house.  It's stuff that I really don't want to loose.  So it stays in the box, ready to go.  When it's time to move, I grab that box and I know it's all there.  I added Stonzie's puppy stuff to the box the last time I moved.  There's stuff in that box I'd like to have out where I could see it, but I don't expect I'll ever take it out of the box.
So far this has been a strange morning.
But my time is ticking down.  I've gotta get dressed and motor...

No comments:

Post a Comment