Friday, October 21, 2011

It's been a busy week...

I've been in lady's intimates.
At work.
I've been working in the lady's intimates department, putting out the stock.
And Monday we moved the department around.  We started at 5am and moved fixtures, stock, everything.  To make room for the holiday explosion of the sleep wear department.
Don't let it fool ya, all that flimsy, lacy stuff is heavy, and plushy robes are an interesting weight lifting challenge.  We had most of the fixtures moved by 10am.
I came home Monday, took some pain killer and collapsed on the couch for awhile.
I didn't stay there too long.  Had an invitation to a rib dinner Monday evening.  It was good.
Tuesday I worked till 2:30pm, flashing my knickers.  I also dropped my drawers quite a bit...
My task for Tuesday was to move a display of underwear from a floor fixture to the wall.  Keeping panties on hangers is not the easiest thing in the world.
One of the vendor representatives that came in to help with the move was just as tickled by word play as I am.  We traded one liners about droopy drawers and such all day.
I'm almost done reorganizing my movie collection.  That took up a good chunk of the end of last week and the weekend.  I decided to put the movies into binders.  This will take up a lot less space in the living room.  It doesn't sound like much of a task till you take into consideration that I have hundreds of movies.  I use a numbering system for identification.  So each movie had to be removed from the case, numbered with a Sharpie and put into a sleeve.  Then I had to deal with the art work and box the cases.  It was time consuming, but will be worth it in the end.  Now I can start on moving the living room around.  Still not quite sure how it will end up, but I've got some ideas to try.  I want to get the couch away from the big window in the front.  I'm tired of dealing with the dogs and the curtains.
Wednesday I worked and came home and cleaned.  Yesterday I did laundry and ripped up the garden.
Now I have a pile of green tomatoes to deal with.
Last night I reorganized the yard sale crap.
Today I have to get moving and go get a permit.  Doing a yard sale today and tomorrow.  Hoping to get some cash to help pay the bills.
Tonight I will finish cleaning and sorting green tomatoes...






No comments:

Post a Comment