Wednesday, October 5, 2011

That was fun...

The plan was to go to bed early and get up at 3am.  Trying to switch back over to work time.  I've gotta be in at 6am tomorrow.  I was gonna try to switch back over to that schedule today.
But it wasn't meant to be.
It appears that Anya has had an asthma attack.
At first I thought she was choking.  but C ruched over and confirmed that she wasn't choking.  After that it took us a bit to figure out what was going on.  We both think it was an asthma attack.  I took her outside for a while and she seems to be doing OK now.  I've got her all set up in the window in the bedroom and she seems to be comfortable.
But I've been up all night messing with her.
It's just a good thing I don't have to be in until tomorrow.
Now I get to decide weather or not to take her to the Vet.  I really can't afford that right now.
And I get to decide weather or not to lay down for a while, or just stay up all day,,,,
Guess it's time to make some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment