Sunday, June 12, 2011

Now I remember ....

Exactly why I've not done this before.
Start off with a simple idea and get sucked up into a whole new world of things to explore and play with.  This is taking a lot of time away from the house and the yard.  I've explored Blogger and Picasa and found all the other things Google offers.  It's gonna take some time to get used to all this and lean how to navigate and do all the cool stuff.
I'll have more time in two and a half weeks when I'm fully unemployed. to really get up to speed.  Right now I will content myself with small steps.  It's all a bit over whelming, and I can see a lot of possibilities.  I've always been impatient.
For now, I've managed to upload an album to Picasa and made two posts.  Not all bad.
Right now I'm burning daylight and I still have to go to work tomorrow.
I've posted an album to Picasa, Google's photo sharing site.  It's pictures from Archon 34, last year's con.  If yer interested check it out.

6-19-11
The first try got deleted.

Archon 34

No comments:

Post a Comment