Saturday, June 25, 2011

Avoiding work...

And surfing the net. I found this:



It's a bit of fan produced Dr Who and it's pretty good. The art work is better than average, the writing is witty, the voices are at least close, and they got Rose and Ace spot on.
I'll be looking for more.

And, a great bit from Dr Who Confidential. A cool mix of old and new. Gives you some perspective:



And looking for more, I found the sight with the full comic 'The Ten Doctors'. So I'll have something to read in my free time.

http://comics.shipsinker.com/?id=18

OK, reading further in 'The Ten Doctors' I have to strengthen my recommendation. This is very well done. The 3Rd and the 7Th doctor taking the 9Th to task for the shaved head and the leather is brilliant! I'm looking forward to reading the whole thing. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment