Sunday, June 26, 2011

Avoiding work part 2...

Well, I'm not really avoiding work as getting a slow start. Still drinking coffee. Usually I would be watching the good Doctor right about now, but we're in the summer break.
So, I'm sitting here drinkin coffee and typing.
I have been sucked into 'The Ten Doctors' comic, read a bit of it yesterday. Would love to see this as a full length movie. It could be done with computer animation and as many of the actual actors as possible. Something of this sort needs to be done before we loose any more of them. So far the story has been really good.
It's a pleasant drippy morning and I do want to get out in the yard, I'm just not ready to move yet.

I've got a new shirt to load into the Cafe Press store:


But I really don't feel like paying attention to technical stuff. Cafe Press has changed since the last time I uploaded something and I'm not in the mood to deal with it right now.
Think I'll head on over and read more of 'The Ten Doctors'...

No comments:

Post a Comment