Friday, March 20, 2015

More pictures....

Just some more pictures I've taken over the last several weeks....


Leonard is settling in.  He's rearranged his cage a couple of times.





He spends his time looking for a way out.















Everybody spends time looking at him...










His first time out of the cage was a shade traumatic for both of us.
He jumped.  I jumped.  He scurried and I fumbled.
He ended up on the floor, behind a rolly chair, under the laundry.  He finally stopped jumping and let me pick him up.  I held him for a bit.  He buried his face in the crook of my elbow and eventually calmed down.
At least now he knows that I will save him and take him back home...



That's Steve.  He's still in the black box.  I haven't found anything that suits him better, yet.  Still looking.  Stonzie is in there with him.





My Mom's Collie Dogs.  Those are about 60 years old now.











It's still chilly enough for snuggling.  That's Riley and Dusty.







Dusty and Juno.














Sundance and Jeb.










Hope's been out and about....
















And so have the birds...














Tom Traveler in his usual spot on the steps.










Riley still wants my chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment