Friday, January 3, 2014

2014



Yeah, I'm a little slow on the uptake.
But I didn't think of this till this morning.
Been thinking about some sort of New Year's graphic.  Was thinking about something with the spuds, but I don't have any streamers...
Have this picture on the desk top right now and something popped.  But then I had to cobble it together.  These things take time.
Not a lot of time, but it is time none the less.
I'm still feeling crappy, and I've been busy. 
Tried a couple of new things with the bread.  The 2 loaves yesterday were a modified failure, but I'll do more on that in a separate post.  Gonna try again today and see if I can get it right.
Been splitting my time between cleaning, baking, and resting, or rather working up the ambition to move.
Some things never change.
Wanna make some candy and fudge, but I needed space in the fridge.  So yesterday I made bread and cleaned out the fridge.  Everything that was expired is now gone.  Everything that could be condensed is.  There's a little more space in there.
Still not sure what today will bring, but I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment