Wednesday, March 16, 2016

New echoes....

I started the stream of FaceBook echos for easy content.  But I was going about it all wrong, so it wasn't really easy.  Well, I had a thought.  Yes, it is a lonely thing. :)  But, it has grown into an action.  Instead of sifting back through the months and trying to pull, old dubious pearls of wisdom to copy and paste, I'm going to start fresh right now, Saturday, March 5, 2016.  I'm going to keep this draft open and try to remember (Yeah, right) to copy any post of content to here when I write it.
Yes, I know that it is an ultimate act of conceit to think that I have anything to say that anyone should or will listen too.  But. ya never know.....


March 10, 2016:

Thousands Of ISIS Documents Apparently Leaked To British Media

 "It's far from Islam," the man tells Sky News' Stuart Ramsay, during an interview in Turkey in which he wore a scarf to obscure his face.'
I know a few who are of the mindset that Islam = evil.  Remember ISIS is a slightly more violent KKK.  Imagine if the folks from Westboro Baptist church had grown up in a war zone, where guns were everywhere and people around them were dying daily. I don't think it would take much and they'd be lopping people's heads off. Timothy McVeigh was a white American....
There's a lot of thoughts brewing here.  Just have to wait and see if they boil over....

Hey! I remembered one!!
 

Should Kids Be Able to Sue For a Safe Climate? This Federal Court is About to Decide

 Hell, yes they should.
Maybe that's the way to take down the corporate overlords. Take the battle to their field with a global class action suite....

 Two in one day, I'm on a roll!



We need to take steps to bring common decency back to the fore front of our national conscious. It really wouldn't cost that much to ensure that everyone in this country, and across the world, had a decent healthy life. Sanders is the one talking about the golden rule and solidarity. Equality is lost in this country. The free and the brave are almost out of ground. We need to bring an end to the corporate state now, before it's too late.
Wow!  Can ya tell I got some time off?  Three in a row.
That last was a response to Meme about Bernie Sanders.
And that ties back to Jeebus....

But, the Jeebus meeting is on hold for the moment.  I've lost the registration code for my graphics program and it's looking like I'll have to update the program.  I'm not complaining about having to update the program, don't get me wrong.  I like the program, I'm willing to pay for it, but I don't have the money right now.
That's put a damper on the Come to Jeebus movement for now....


March 14, 2016:


The majority of our money now goes to bombing the middle east.
I'd rather have more classrooms and more teachers. I'd rather plant community vegetable gardens, build tiny homes for the homeless, and provide adequate food, shelter, medical care to everybody.



Wall Street expert shocks CNBC as he states Bernie Sanders is best for economy (VIDEO)



This one still amazes me. The inspiration for Mr. Greed speaking bare facts and sense, I did not expect this.
And neither did the other panelists.....


March 16, 2016

The last is just cool.....










No comments:

Post a Comment