Monday, April 15, 2013

Time keeps on slipping.....

I took today off to file taxes.
I have achieved my goal for the day.
Wooo Hooo, I made a whole 11,000 bucks working my ass off last year!!
Wow, really the best I can say for last year is, I survived.


While procrastinating even further I finished rebuilding the Archon 35 album.  I haven't been watching these things and somewhere in one of the many crashes and restarts and clearing outs the file got deleted.  So I finished rebuilding it.
I really hate trying to redo something.  I don't do well with recreating something like that.  It really doesn't feel right, it just doesn't flow.
But on rare occasions it does get done.

And for added time wasting value I rebuilt the album for Archon 34 as well.  This was somewhere between rebuilding and building.  I up loaded the pictures to Facebook, but this is the first time they've been on Picasa.  I even made a title page for it and everything...



I realized something the other day.
I should have been born British.  I have an affinity for GB.  I like their TV and tea and I love the country side and the small towns.  Would love to live in Glenbogle, Market Shipborough, or Port Wenn.  I make a mean bangers & mash.
And I was born in the year of The Doctor.  I'm turning 50 the same year The Doctor is.
From the chatter on the FB Archon board this is gonna be The Doctor's year.
The costume possibilities are endless...






 In the past I have considered Novice Hame....
Come on, Cat Nuns with guns, can you get better than that?



I have the pieces from the failed attempt at Idris....

Sarah Jane's Andy Pandy outfit would be fairly easy to do....














Madam Vastra is a challenge with several options....


There's Time Lords old and new....


Donna Noble would be fairly easy to do and has options, including a wedding gown....


Lot's of possibilities....
I really wanna go to Con this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment